Skip to content
- Bringing Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (S.T.E.M) focused integrated, adaptive curriculum to elementary grades AND develop next generation leaders in the areas of Math, Science, Engineering and Technology. Our goal is to pique students’ interest into them wanting to pursue the courses, not because they have to. Young Explorers School integrates Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) into a cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications. This provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting all four of the STEM subjects. Young Explorers School works with industry partners in bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
- All clubs, camps and classed are offered by volunteers or partners, who are knowledgeable in those areas. If you would like to volunteer in an existing clubs or camps, or offer classes or camps, please reach out to us. We are looking for partners and volunteers.
- For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After school Enrichment, Camps, Clubs and Classes may be offered by various partners. Please make sure to ask their Tax ID for any reimbursement purposes.
- Young Explorers Tax ID (EIN) is 81-1759334